While it’s always good to look at a month’s review, I will be focusing on the year to date information that is also included in this report.
- Days on the market (DOM) are down by 10.5%
- Average price is up by 6.7%
- Inventory is down by 5.9%
- Closed sales are up by 14.7%
- % of list price remains steady at 96.6%
These statistics are showing that we are still in a Seller’s market. But is the trend going to change? There is talk that yes, the market may be heading for a turn in the Seller/Buyer seesaw.
I believe that homes that are priced correctly for the market will continue to sell. Some of our Sellers have gotten a bit overambitious with their pricing. While some Buyers will pay an “over market” price, others will take a step back and wait. It all boils down to how badly a Buyer wants a particular property