Prices are on the rise! Do you want to know the current value of your Hilton Head property? Fill out my form.
The market is good at Seaside Living HHI. The great news for Sellers that prices are on the rise and inventory is decreasing. Selling your home is the largest business transaction most of us will ever make. With such high stakes and so many important steps, it’s important that you work with an experienced, qualified Realtor. That’s where I come in. I am committed to guiding you at each step of the home-selling process to ensure that you get every dollars worth for your valued property. My 30 years of expertise, resources, and diligence help to ensure that the selling process is as seamless and profitable for you as possible.
The Selling Process
I take a comprehensive approach to the sales process. Prices are on the rise. There are 3 factors in selling a home. They are location, condition and price. The location can never be changed. The condition must be as good as it possibly can be. Only when the condition is excellent can we ask the highest possible price that the market statistics have shown us. Finding the right buyer to pay a strong market price often requires that proper staging, marketing, and timing all align. The real estate marketplace can be a competitive one. My goal is to make your home stand out.
To this end, I will be responsible for the marketing activities necessary to sell your house. I excel at using social media to spread the word. Over 75% of Buyers start their search on the Internet. We will be there to greet them! In addition, I offer a comprehensive marketing plan designed to showcase your property to the right buyers.
Furthermore, many home sales occur as a result of internal networking between real estate professionals to pair buyers and sellers. As a 30 year veteran Realtor, I am deeply connected within the local real estate community, giving your property optimal exposure.
General Tips for Preparing Your Home:
First impressions matter! The correct staging of your home can go a long way toward achieving a successful sale at the highest price. Even minor alterations can have a major impact. Here are a few general guidelines that can help transform your home and ensure you to get top-dollar.
- Start from the outside: A well-kept lawn can help secure a strong first-impression for your home. A day or two of yard work can mean a world of difference in the buyers mind. A clean lawn and well-groomed landscape will help bring in prospective buyers from the beginning.
- The front door welcomes the prospect: Doorways and entrances are usually the first thing a visitor sees. Step outside your front door and take an objective view. A fresh coat of paint, new door hardware or scrubbing your door clean will be well worth the effort invested. A seasonal door decoration can instantly give your home a warm, inviting feel. Potted plants at the entry add a sense of warmth and welcoming.
- Highlight your home: Ample lighting will project a feeling of warmth to the potential buyers. Clean windows will also help illuminate walls and ceilings.
- Clean kitchens and sparkling bathrooms help sell homes: Be sure these rooms are gleaming! Counter tops should be clean and free of clutter. Repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Fixtures should always be polished. Putting out fresh towels is a nice touch.
- A place for everything: Make sure beds are made and clothing is put away. Neat, well-organized closets show that there is ample storage space. If you have to, start boxing up excess clothing and accessories in advance. A stuffed closet or storage area misleads a Buyer into thinking there is not enough storage area.
- Check for repairs:Minor flaws in your home suggest neglect to the prospect. Be sure to clean and check major appliances. If a potential buyer can find a minor defect in a house, he or she will often assume there are more serious underlying issues.
- Last, relax and have fun! Once a showing is scheduled, it’s time to leave. Having homeowners milling around will often make prospect buyers feel uncomfortable and hurry through a showing. So, relax, and let me do my job to showcase your beautiful home.